Posted by : I AM JANEL Monday, July 15, 2013

It is important for a leader to speak confidently to invoke trust. A leader is always an anchor for their team. But how does a leader anchor himself?

Anchoring is a valuable NLP tool for leaders to use to develop uncontentious responses or habits that lead to success. It is a quick rewiring of the brain, that creates a mind body connection.

I love this technique because you can create good habit and change bad habits.  This was good news for me.  I am using this technique to develop a better leader in myself.  I encourage you to take advantage of this very valuable information. This information is worth millions.  This one technique can make you millions.  Change your habits, change your world.

The video below will show you step by step how to develop a psychological anchor for confident speaking.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

A Leader is a Symbol of Something Greater

Our Featured Leader Nelson Mandela

Featured Post

- Copyright © I Teach Leaders -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -